Cavy Classifieds
April 16, 2024, 04:11:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone placing an ad the Classifieds is responsible for the sale or collection of said cavies.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

General Rules & Guidelines

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Rules & Guidelines  (Read 87 times)
Pristine Pigs
To Contact The Admin Email: kim.lt75@yahoo.com
Administrator

Black Tan, Beige Tan & Seal Sable

« on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:38 pm »

This site has been set up as a cavy classifieds. Please respect these classifieds as I am running them in conjunction with my own site in my own time.

THE BASICS

• These classified have been set up so that you can post your own ads. Be aware that they will be monitored and edited if need be.
  • Please keep all adverts cavy related, unless posting in the "Other Animals" section.
  • Please do NOT reply to post within the classified with replies such as “pm’ed you” “replied” etc. I know that I am using a forum based setup, but THIS IS NOT A DISSCUSSION FORUM. Please contact the poster via email or the pm facility.
  • Please take note that if I come across anything unsuitable it WILL be removed at once, no questions asked.
  • I take no responsibility for the content of the adverts placed, and it is up to the person writing them to make sure that all the relevant information has been included.
  • Any replies not fitting WILL BE REMOVED. Remember this is NOT A FORUM; if you are interested in an advert please use the contact details supplied in the advert.
  • Please refrain from 'bumping up' adverts by adding 'still available' etc until the advert has been on for at least 7 days - this is unfair to other members - it has been noted some people do this daily!
  • The board will be regularly cleaned up. Ad in the sales and wanted sections will be removed either once they have had a request to do so in the title (such as “sold”, “remove”, “delete”) or once they have been posted for period of three months. This saves the classifieds becoming bogged down with old posts.
  • No cavies under the age of 8 weeks to be advertised or requested.
  • No pregnant sows or those that have been running with boars are to be advertised. Any such post SHALL be removed.
  • NO THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING, PLEASE ONLY ADVERTISE ANIMALS THAT YOU OWN.
  • Remember to check your email and pm's regularly. There is nothing worse than making an equiry only to have the poster not reply. Be polite, even if it is just to say a no.
  • Threads with out enough information in them will find the poster being emailed or pm'ed with a request to supply more information.
  • Titles without enough information may be amended by the admin.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: